History

The practice has been established for over fifty years. Mr. Gard moved from the Plymouth and Tavistock area, establishing offices in Newquay and Wadebridge before moving to Bude and Holsworthy.

By 1947 the Bude Office was housed over Lloyds Bank with Mr. Gard, Mr. Birch and a staff of four.

In Bude, St. Elio, a little house in Belle Vue Avenue was purchased to house extra staff. However, in 1964 the move was made to 14 Belle Vue to place all the Bude staff under one roof.

The lease of 14 Belle Vue expired in December 2000. Links View guest house was acquired in January 2000. The building was then converted into the current office. The move into the new premises was made in October 2000.